ideas inventions https://charlicockett.wordpress.com/2019/05/16/tips-on-how-to-stimulate-ideas-and-inventions/. Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a involving some of the reasons you could have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look at.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that irrespective of how good understanding you might think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an example that they agree could be profitable. Listed below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may presently have a full line of products and not desperate to add very much more.
2. Urge for InventHelp Patent Services food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting corporation first recognize their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission move. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to track you up.)
6. Include too many similar products and that marketplace is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea interests a small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Your sales sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has recently been patented by someone else and don’t want to see if they are around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better than what has already been on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and won’t have a clue who the competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is just like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in comparison to what is departing from out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have already received to correct idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down depending that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and have a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, help to they perform quick look on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly after due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, truly was poorly written as well as cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, so that they can get very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they just don’t look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for the year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not require to consider the risk becoming the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are simply a few of the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to on your own and understand your market, your commit that market and plenty of research part different yourself as marketable maybe can.